Chances are you are on a laptop and recently changed your password. You will need to follow the directions below to synchronize the updated password on your machine.
- Login to the PGP screen using your OLD password (if your new password is not working)
Login to the network signon screen using your OLD password (if your new password is not working)
You must be on the Northwood network or VPN into the Northwood network (use your NEW password to VPN)
Once connected to the network you should go to the Start/Windows menu
Search for PGP Desktop
Select Synchronize all keys
- Hit the Tab key to see what characters you are typing in
To prevent this issue from happening again, please be sure you are on campus or have used VPN to join the Northwood network. Once you are on the Northwood network you can use the method below to change your password:
- Log into a Northwood owned computer
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password
- Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it
- Press Enter
This will automatically synchronize your password on your Northwood owned machine.