To add a network printer(s) to your printer list please complete the following steps.
- Find the name of the printer you would like to add. Most printers have the name labeled on the front of the printer. If you do not see a label with the printers name ask a coworker the name of the printer.
- Open Computer by clicking the Start/Windows button and then select Run
- In the Run dialog box type in \\miadmin\
- A list of all network printers will populate. Double click the name of the desired printer and it will be added to your printer list.
- Allow 1-2 minutes for the drivers to install.