Please allow 5 business days when requesting VTC’s between Northwood sites and 10 business days when requesting connections to non-Northwood sites.
- Log into my.northwood.edu, while on the My Campus tab, locate the “My Calendars” section and click the “Schedule an Event” link.
- Next, click on the “Schedule a Video Conference” button.
- Provide the requested information, using the “Next” button to proceed through the form. Please Note: an exact attendee count is not required, just an estimate.
- Enter as much information and detail as you feel necessary in the “Comment” field (i.e.; any special preferences, repeat dates, catering needs, etc.).
- When finished, click the “Submit” button.
- You will receive an emailed copy with a detailed “tentative summary” of all needed resources. Review and reply to the summary for your request to be completed and confirmed.
- Once the reply is received (and any corrections made) you will receive a “confirmation” email. This email is critical as it is the only notification sent to all locations informing our VTC technical team of their duties in providing support for your meeting or event. Until you receive this final confirmation email your video conference IS NOT SCHEDULED!
If at any time you have questions or comments regarding Northwood University VTC services please contact the Northwood helpdesk or email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.