How to manage exceptions using Internet Explorer.
- On your computer, open Internet Explorer.
- At the top left, click “Tools” drop-down and then click “Internet Options.”
- Select the “Privacy” tab.
- Under the settings category select the “Sites” option.
- Under “Address of Website,” enter the web address that you want to create an exception for.
- Once you have entered in the desired address, select “Allow.”
- The site should then show up under the “Managed Websites” category.
- Click “OK” on the “Per Site Privacy Actions” window.
- Clock “OK” on the “Internet Options” window.
How to manage exceptions using Chrome.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click settings drop-down and then click Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Privacy," click Content Settings.
- Under Flash you want to update, click Manage exceptions.
- Under "Hostname pattern," enter the web address that you want to create an exception for
- Under "Behavior," select Allow
- Click Done to close Flash Exceptions window
- Click Done to close Content Settings